We are hiring a Java developer for our client, one of the fastest-growing software engineering players in Central and Eastern Europe. Breeding a culture of technical excellence with deep expertise in cutting-edge technologies, the company is infusing its advanced technical expertise into complex and innovative solutions that meet today’s digital transformation and innovation needs and pave the way for a better and smarter future.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
- build state of the art, enterprise ready solutions for customers all over the world with clients from all business areas such as Banking, Telecom, & Advertising or Manufacturing
- groom, develop, test and see the value brought by your code to the end user
- build applications of all sizes from the ground-up and see them delivered to production successfully
- interact with a team of amazing software developers that are always focused on quality of the product and the happiness of the end user
- be Agile, breathe Agile and discover the fun in Agile
Do you know how to play with these things? (don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did):
- Experience with microservices architectures (service discovery, circuit breaker, docker containerization, centralized logging)
- Hands-on experience using Spring Framework, Spring Boot & building advanced Spring Boot starters and libraries
- Experience developing and integrating web services: REST, SOAP
- Experience with persistence frameworks (Hibernate, JPA)
- SQL (Oracle, PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Experience using build & CI/CD tools: Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Gitlab, Docker, etc.
- Fluency in English
Nice to have’s:
- Experience with messaging systems (JMS, Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Modern JS framework knowledge (Angular, React, VueJS)
- JavaEE knowledge and hands-on experience
- k8s knowledge
Much more in it for you!
A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Extra vacation days
- Many others perks
You will work in an agile environment, using the latest technologies and tools, and constantly staying ahead of the curve. At the same time, you will grow in a continuous improvement culture, with plenty of opportunities to upskill, learn and take new responsibilities! In addition, you will be part of a team of passionate people, with technical DNA, driven by the desire to create meaning through technology.