React Frontend Developer
fully remote (based in Romania)
employment contract or B2B
- Develop new enterprise web application using ReactJS
- Maintain and extend existing ReactJS application
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows such as Redux
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
about the company
They are a company that provides software products that assist aviation fuel suppliers and airlines alike in digitizing commercial processes and enabling e-commerce between business partners. We are a small and nimble team, so you will get to experience and participate in many projects in various technical capacities.
about the project
We are quickly embracing the latest stable versions of ReactJS and, we are constantly augmenting the services we develop with the latest cloud services and infrastructure offering so you should be able and open to continuously learn and adapt to the latest development of the technologies we are using to build our products and solutions.