IT Business Analyst
We are hiring an IT Business Analyst for our client, one of the fastest-growing software engineering players in Central and Eastern Europe. Breeding a culture of technical excellence with deep expertise in cutting-edge technologies, the company is infusing its advanced technical expertise into complex and innovative solutions that meet today’s digital transformation and innovation needs and pave the way for a better and smarter future.
What we are looking for:
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Possessing the ability to interact with users to derive, clarify, document and communicate requirements and to define discrete business and system requirements.
- Taking ownership of projects and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Having proven technical writing skills.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Possessing strong problem solving and analytical skills and a strong desire to innovate and learn new technologies and techniques.
- Thinking ahead to identify potential risks to service or performance and dealing with them proactively; effectively managing review processes to identify quality issues early.
- Contributing in the QA process by developing clear, specific, and testable acceptance criteria.
- Business and functional analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis: business process modelling, use cases/user stories writing, data modelling, UML design.
Much more in it for you!
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks