Embedded Linux C Software Engineer
We are hiring for our client, a global software engineering company, which has gained a reputation for quality and innovation in over 20 years of building software using cutting-edge technologies.
employment contract or B2B
The engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining software for the client's products for Industrial Data Communications.
- Develop and enable new product features in embedded software.
- Implementing applications and business logic.
- Maintaining existing applications clients products.
- Be part of an agile software continuous integration team following SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) methodology.
- Linux C & embedded Linux, user space, kernel space skills;
- Networking experience;
- Linux inter process communications;
- Debugging skills;
- Buildroot or Yocto experience;
- RTOS experience;
- Dev work for automotive, medical, avionics.
- Competitive compensation;
- Healthcare services;
- Sport benefits;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects (automotive/travel/life science/iOT) using the latest technologies;
- Internal Trainings and Discipline-specific Events;
- Referral bonuses;
- Company supported exams and certifications for professional growth;
- A well-defined career path (and subscriptions for Pluralsight and Bookster)
- A professional, friendly, highly team oriented environment;
- Team building activities;
- Community involvement activities;
about the company
The client is a manufacturer and vendor of industrial Ethernet switches and data communications products for mission-critical systems in harsh environments.