Embedded SW Engineer - Automotive BSW
We are hiring for our client, a global software engineering company, which has gained a reputation for quality and innovation in over 20 years of building software using cutting-edge technologies.
employment contract or B2B
- Develop various drivers and (RT)OS components for the latest SoC platforms;
- Develop special bare-metal drivers and SW part of the complex drivers’ modules;
- Integration with OS and AUTOSAR components;
- Be able to debug code for various HW targets (TRACE32);
- Be part of an agile software continuous integration team following SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) methodology.
- Low level SoC/CPU embedded SW knowledge
- C embedded Experience with AUTOSAR
- Automotive development experience (ex. Vector tools suite
- 4+ years of working experience in AUTOSAR, RTOS, C
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Experience with BSW development & AUTOSAR stack integration
- Experience with dedicated automotive SoC (NXP, Infineon, Renesas etc.)
- Experience with Safety related SW development (ex. ISO 26262)
- Competitive compensation;
- Healthcare services;
- Sport benefits;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects (automotive/travel/life science/iOT) using the latest technologies;
- Internal Trainings and Discipline-specific Events;
- Referral bonuses;
- Company supported exams and certifications for professional growth;
- A well-defined career path (and subscriptions for Pluralsight and Bookster)
- A professional, friendly, highly team oriented environment;
- Team building activities;
- Community involvement activities;
Get in touch
please make sure all fields are filled in correctly.
thank you for contacting us! we received your message.