C++ SW Developer
Connect to your passions! Do things differently.
employment contract or B2B
We are looking for creative, smart, and passionate people who stand out for their expertise and good communication skills.
We admire people with ambition who constantly challenge their own limits in order to achieve outstanding results.
- Implement embedded software (C++ language, under linux) by following the SW Development process;
- Debug your SW, integrate it into the project, analyze bugs and perform necessary corrections;
- Integrate SW from other developers or 3rd party SW into the project;
- Analyze & implements change requests;
- Modify existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces, improve performance or optimize implementation;
- Estimate & track your own work & report periodically to the team leader & SW project manager;
- Interface with other teams in a supplier / customer relationship;
- Make architectural choices and recommendations.
- Good knowledge of C language;
- Good knowledge of embedded systems and microcontroller architecture;
- Basic knowledge of electronics;
- Basic knowledge of software versioning tools (cvs/ svn/ git);
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to details, organized, proactive;
- English language: good speaking and writing level.
- Knowledge of Automotive Spice Process (V-Cycle);
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems;
- Knowledge of Module Base Development & Code Generation with tools like Matlab, Statemate, IBM Rational Rapsody, Labview;
- Experience with Static Analysis Tools (Misra / Lint / Polyspace).
- Healthcare services at Alianz Tiriac;
- Sport benefits;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects (automotive/travel/life science/iOT) using the latest technologies;
- Internal Trainings and Discipline-specific Events;
- Referral bonuses;
- Company supported exams and certifications for professional growth;
- A well-defined career path (and subscriptions for Pluralsight and Bookster)
- A professional, friendly, highly team oriented environment;
- Team building activities;
- Community involvement activities;