Service Desk Analyst
We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to provide extensive customer support services for the products and services our client offers. The ideal candidate is a curious and motivated problem-solver who is eager to learn and grow in the role. This role requires strong communication skills, technical aptitude and a customer-focused approach.
fully remote (based in Romania)
employment contract or B2B
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and customer service skills, to be able to interact with the customers to ensure high quality of services. The Service Desk Analyst work as the primary point of contact for the customers to seamlessly deliver these services, making a vital contribution to the value delivered to the customers.
- Respond to the customer's problem and convey a resolution either by resolving it at first contact or escalating it to the next level of support.
- Develop and maintain a full technical knowledge of the supported products and services.
- Maintain Service Desk technical documentation and collaborate in developing user manuals.
- Provide support to the quality assurance team.
- Assist the company project managers in the project management activities.
- Advanced English speaking and writing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure to achieve deadlines.
- A working knowledge of MS Office applications and Internet tools.
- Experience working in a Customer Service department.
about the company
They are a company that provides software products that assist aviation fuel suppliers and airlines alike in digitizing commercial processes and enabling e-commerce between business partners. We are a small and nimble team, so you will get to experience and participate in many projects in various technical capacities.