Digital Project Manager
We are hiring a Digital Project Manager for our client, one of the most appreciated digital agencies based in Romania, with cross-learning and team growth at its core.
In this role, you will have the chance to make things different and meaningful. You’re going to be part of a senior-coordinated team where together you push the limits to deliver innovative experiences for high profile clients.
What you need to know for this position:
- 3+ years in a similar position that involved developing digital web platforms and working 1:1 with developers, testers, designers;
- excellent English (both written and spoken);
- project management skills (communication, requirements management, planning executing, risks & quality general best practices);
- good knowledge of online business, digital projects, and marketing;
- good knowledge of industry specifics, suppliers, competitors, trends (eCommerce, digital banking, etc.);
- good knowledge of each phase of building a digital product: requirements gathering, writing, proposing 1st product versions or MVPs;
- university degree in a relevant field: marketing, IT or others.
What will be your responsibilities:
- help to turn opportunities into long-term working relationships and be the ally the clients need;
- keep a close relationship with all existing clients discussing the way of working, impact of your projects and show proactivity in helping the clients achieve their project objectives;
- monitor the happiness level by paying attention to the added value of your projects and work.
- coordinate projects starting from initial scope, outcomes & feature roadmap including all releases planned;
- identify from the start the right activities and deliverables necessary to achieve the clients’ objectives;
- requirements management using epics, user stories (including acceptance criteria), scenarios - gather, align with the client, estimate effort with the team, identify new / change requests;
- daily project backlog management - prioritize work (epic & story level with acceptance criteria) for your team according to the client’s needs;
- make sure all releases are within the discussed deadline and that they go smoothly every time;
- work closely with the team leaders to proactively discuss any challenges you face in your project team;
- collaborate with a designed Account manager regarding client business objectives, project financial, invoicing & billing activities;
- decide appropriate project frameworks taking into account client specifics, team maturity and project type; analyze & make changes to the way of working in order to make;
- track your teams’ reporting activities/timesheets in order to make sure of any deviation regarding initial effort estimation.
- promote the company’s values through everything you do;
- create and implement new ways to increase innovation and efficiency (e.g work processes);
- offer support for projects belonging to other business units;
- anything else we forgot and is common sense.
Benefits, perks & vacation:
Private medical insurance;
- Pink Friday – a whole day dedicated to sharing and learning that we organize every month;
- Game nights, social events, trainings, and other activities throughout the year;
- 21 holiday days and how many emergency days you need;
- Amazing team building and rewards for people that go above and beyond.