Embedded C Software Engineer for Automotive Projects
We are looking for creative, smart, and passionate people who stand out for their expertise and good communication skills for our Automotive projects.
employment contract or B2B
- Implement embedded software (C language) by following the SW Development process;
- Debug your SW, integrate it into the project, analyze bugs and perform necessary corrections;
- Integrate SW from other developers or 3rd party SW into the project;
- Analyze & implement change requests;
- Modify existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces, improve performance or optimize implementation;
- Estimate & track your own work & report periodically to the team leader & SW project manager;
- Interface with other teams in a supplier / customer relationship;
- Make architectural choices and recommendations.
We admire people with ambition who constantly challenge their own limits in order to achieve outstanding results.
- Good knowledge of C language;
- Good knowledge of embedded systems and microcontroller architecture;
- Basic knowledge of electronics;
- Basic knowledge of software versioning tools;
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to details, organized, proactive;
- English language: good speaking and writing level.
- Previous experience in Automotive field;
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems;
- Industry tools know-how (Vector Tools, QAC, IBM Rational Rhapsody, Tessy, etc.).
- Competitive compensation;
- Healthcare services at Alianz Tiriac;
- Sport benefits;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects (automotive/travel/life science/iOT) using the latest technologies;
- Internal Trainings and Discipline-specific Events;
- Referral bonuses;
- Company supported exams and certifications for professional growth;
- A well-defined career path (and subscriptions for Pluralsight and Bookster)
- A professional, friendly, highly team oriented environment;
- Team building activities;
- Community involvement activities;